Details and amenities
Things to do and see
- Close to public house
- Horse riding
- Nature watching
- Star Gazing
From £15 per nightMake an enquiry
- Farmstead site on the southern edge of Snowdonia National Park
- A short drive to watersports at the beaches of Aberdyfi and Ynyslas
- Lots of trees to climb, streams to paddle in and woodlands to explore
Penrhosbach Holidays is a small, friendly and scenic site set on a family farmstead, three miles from the shops, cafés and restaurants of Machynlleth and next to Snowdonia National Park.
The farm has plenty of trees for kids to climb up, streams to paddle in, and acres of fields, paths and woodlands to wander around. Guests are welcome to forage wood from the land around the farm for barbecues or campfires in the site's firepit.
Amenities include a modern toilet and shower block with electric charging points, hot water and spacious shower rooms. The site offers a secure lockup for bikes (to be requested upon booking).
Breakfast packs and logs can be bought from the farm.
Non-electrical grass tent pitch - £15 per night
Gwendoline bell tent - £80 per night
- Shower facilities have soap, shower gel, toiletries and hair dryer.
- Pitch has power for caravan
- Coffee and tea making facilities with snacks provided.
What to bring
All you will need is some basic provisions and some towels.
2 nights minimum stay
Check in anytime after 5PM
Check out at 11:30AM
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date