Details and amenities
Things to do and see
- Close to public house
From £100 per nightMake an enquiry
Luxury Safari Tent Glamping in West Sussex
Luxury safari tent glamping in a woodland setting in the heart of the beautiful Sussex countryside offers luxurious accommodation and a wealth of activities to make your stay one to remember. Simply relax and enjoy a peaceful break in the country or create adventures of your own. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Worth Forest Glamping in West Sussex!
We have two safari tents, furnished to a high standard and with all the luxuries you would expect but on a more rustic scale.
- Inside your safari tent:
- Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Sink with hot and cold running water
- Gas hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Electric lights and power points for chargers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open plan living and dining room fully furnished with sofas and a dining table
- Books and games for you to enjoy
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Second bedroom with bunk beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- All made up with superior mattresses and quality bed linen
- Each tent has its own bathroom, with flushing loos, sink and shower
- Towels and complementary toiletries provided
You never know, there might even be a chocolate on your pillow!
- Outside your tent you will find:
- Your own decking area with table and chairs for al fresco dining
- Fire pit and BBQ with tools
- Outdoor games
We also have a dedicated office and reception which stocks essentials should you run out and a card payment facility.
Visit our website www.worthforestglamping.co.uk.
5* reviews - we look forward to welcoming you!
"We stayed in one of the safari tents for 2 nights at the end of August 2017 - beautiful location, most friendly and helpful hosts. Gave a great first impression and welcomed in such an attentive manner. Cosy, exceptionally well equipped tent. Great family holiday and most enjoyable long walks in the woods. Although short and sweet this time, we hope to be back for a longer visit in the future. Thank you Susie and John!"
Security deposit - 50% at the time of booking, balance due 30 days prior to arrival
Book 7 nights and get 1 night free!
- Fully equipped kitchen,open plan living room / dinning room with double sofa bed, separate double bedroom and bedroom with bunkbeds, en-suite shower room with heated towel rail
- Quality linen and fluffy towels provided along with complimentary toiletries, tea, coffee and milk, hot and cold water, electric plug points and free Wi-Fi
- Each tent has its own BBQ and fire pit, games and puzzles along with woodland tracks leading to a play area with football and badminton
What to bring
All you will need is some basic provisions and bring your bikes
2 nights minimum stay
Check in anytime after 3PM
Check out at 10AM
Cancellations 30 days in advance