Details and amenities
Things to do and see
From £45 per nightMake an enquiry
UPPER HOUSE SHEPHERD'S HUT
Brand New Luxury Glamping Shepherd's Hut for 2018 onwards. Featuring:
- Fully Ensuite Facilities (hot shower, flushing loo)
- Panoramic 270 degree views up to 50 miles
- Hot and Cold Water
- Wood Burner
- Gas Hob & Fridge
- Full fibre speed WiFi in hut
- Field location
- Cosy de luxe Double Bed, with Duvet & Welsh Blankets
- Adjacent Zoki Swedish Sauna
- Bike Store and BBQ
- Flagstone Patio area with Stunning Sail Shade above
- Loads of Privacy
- Exclusive - only one hut on the site
- Welcoming Breakfast Basket of home made and local Goodies
"Go on - Live the Dream, Love the Dream"
Have you ever fancied a luxury Glamping break in a shepherds hut? Our brand new hut ticks all the boxes. It's fully connected to mains electrics and water and even has a flushing loo, yet it's in a field location so you feel off grid but you're not!
Our website has more information www.holidaycottageherefordshire/glamping.html
The Perfect Day at Upper House Glamping Hut
Bring your bikes (bike store available) and after a days biking or hiking enjoy a relaxing sauna in your own Zoki sauna adjacent to the hut.After the sauna, pick up your favourite book and indulge in a chapter or two before supper.Crack open a chilled beer from the fridge within the hut and fire up the barbecue whilst enjoying the 270 degree panorama and watch the sun go down before snuggling up in the luxury cosy double bed for the night.If the weather is cooler, light the wood burner within the hut and Cook something wonderful on the gas hob, or repair to one of the many pubs and restaurants nearby.In the morning, wake up to the sun beaming through your bedroom window and the bucolic serenity of the sheep in the field outside. Go and collect some free range eggs for your breakfast from the hens outside the hut.The hut is available for short breaks (Min 2 nights) for 2 people (sadly no pets as there are sheep in the field next door).
From £65 per night to £105per night.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
- Mason & Miller Complimentary Toiletries Guest Pack
- Bed Linen and Towels provided - no need for sleeping bags
- Coffee and tea making facilities with snacks provided
- Breakfast Basket with home made & local goodies
What to bring
Bring yourselves and a few basic provisions
2 nights minimum stayCheck in anytime after 3PM
Check out at 10AM
Bookings enquiries either by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07800 714011
50% refund up to 1 week prior to arrival